LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] Nieuwe Nigeriaanse Fraude (419)

Mail ontvangen van iemand die u erfenisgeld wil bieden? Hebt u een of andere loterij gewonnen? Dit is waarschijnlijk Nigeriaanse fraude.
Gesloten
r2p2

Nieuwe Nigeriaanse Fraude (419)

Bericht door r2p2 »

Ik krijg sinds vorige week e-mails van 'bedrijven' die werknemers zoeken. Meestal voor een paar uurtjes met hoge beloningen.

pas op! het gaat hier uiteraard om een scam. Ze willen graag je gegevens hebben om daarmee te frauderen.

Dit is een van de e-mails:

I am a manager of the HR department of a large multinational company.
Our company is met in many departments, such as:
- real estate
- accounts opening
- undertaking services
- etc.

We have vacant positions to be offered for Europeans:
- salary 2.600 euro + bonus
- 1-2 working hours per day
- flextime

If you would like to be a regional manager in Europe send us your contact information: [email protected]
Full name:
E-mail:
Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you, ask the necessary questions and answer yours.

Ik krijg 10-20 van deze e-mails per dag in verschillende vormen en met verschillende namen.
Laatst gewijzigd door r2p2 op 18-04-2010 11:53, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

r2p2

Re: Nieuwe Nigeriaanse Fraude (419)

Bericht door r2p2 »

p.s. het lijkt me wel leuk om hier op in te gaan en hun tijd te verdoen. Uiteraard met valse naam en adres gegevens.

Helaas heb ik de tijd niet echt over :roll:

LIon106

Bericht door LIon106 »

Hallo iedereen, die met prachtige of verdachte e-mails van doen hebben.
Stuur het volgende bericht: SCAMALERT. YOUR E-MAIL HAS BEEN CHECKED AND FOUND FALSE. YOU ARE NOW DELETED!!!
INTERNATIONAL SCAMALERT.
Ik heb dit een tijdje gedaan en intussen is die shit opgedroogd.
Overigens is het nog steeds zo, dat je via Marktplaats een oplichter tegenkomt met een vreemd voorstel. Zo had ik een analoge camera met toebehoren op Marktplaats gezet. Ik kreeg direct response. Of ik de handel even naar, ik weet niet meer welk Afrikaans land, wilde sturen, want dat scheelde in de portokosten. Toen ik e-mailde, dat ik daartoe niet bereid was, was het stil aan de andere kant.

Eric Schrijvers

Bericht door Eric Schrijvers »

IK heb de zaak omgedraaid door als volgt te reageren (lol) : :D :D :D

PayPal information and first deposit‏
Van: Nicolas VDB ([email protected])
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 juni 2010 13:34:21
Aan: [email protected]

Dear Diana,

The easiest and more secure way for an international online banktransfer is PayPal. I give you a link to open an account (it takes only 2 minutes) :
https://www.paypal.com/be/cgi-bin/websc ... 0561e9552a

With this system you can very easily and secure transfer money from your email-address ([email protected]) to my email-address ([email protected]) . To test this system make a first transfer of 5000,00 dollar and i promise to bring this money myself on your address Female Hostile 5 Dagana camps Dakar Senegal, so you can buy some things and then we can meet together and discuss further.

I hope to hear you soon,
Nicolas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:08:48 -0700
Subject: Yours Diana
To: [email protected]

My warm greetings to you my dearest darling Nicolas, i am happy to receive your mail now and i thank you for everything I really need you in my life i want you to be my trustee and my own, i want to be with you and to spend the rest of my life over there with you as my own i am not having any negative thought about you, so i have confidence in you that you will be my trustee and my own. my plans of contacting you is that i need help from you i need a man with a very good heart who have an idea of investing money so that it will be bringing profit to both of us, i can not manage the money by my self because i am a young girl and i don't know about business and investment, i only want to go more further in my education carrier. i will like to see more of your information's to know you very well, like your photos contact address phone number, and other information's about you, that will make me to know you more, but never mind that shouldn't be the problem, I want to tell you that i have lovely feeling on you very well, i contacted you for a future progress because i know that when i have you as my partner, you will invest the money in your business or any progressive business you know in your country and it will bring good income to both of us, i do not plan to contact any other person than you i want to have a very good and lovely relationship with you, because i know that only a man with good future can make use of this fund to make a progressive tomorrow, so that was why i contacted you and i need your sincerity, i will like to live with you there because i want to live any were you live.

Now i am giving you the bank information's with trust, and i know that for God sake, you will not disappoint me or betray the trust and love i have over you, please i will need to see your good heart and actions in this matter, I would want this to be very fast because the suffering is too much for me here in the camp because they brought a large number of people from Somalia here, so this camp is so crowded, people are too much now, we do not have enough room to sleep and no good feeding no good water to drink and no medical care, Please contact the bank now, and ask them on the possibilities of transferring the money into your account as my trustee and foreign partner. Here are my information;
My full name .......... Diana Jerry Zeca
Presently residing in ..... Female Hostile 5 Dagana camps Dakar Senegal
My date of birth......1st October 1986,
Nationality....................... Republic of Sudan,
My late father's name ........... Mr. Jerry Zeca

My late father deposited account is $US 4.5 million Dollars i am with the deposit certificate which the bank gave to my father when he deposited the money, the certificate is with me here, i have faith and trust in you which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty God, i want you to stand as my trustee and transfer the money to your Bank account i want to spend the rest of my life in your country over there because i have suffered a lot here in Senegal as a refugee, and i don't want to establish here , meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer to your Bank account, Please, i am giving you all my hope and trust and i do not want you to open this matter to people over there so i want you to keep it secret between you and mean until the money have being transferred into your account on my behalf ok.

This is the contact information's of the Bank,
Here is the Bank contact
Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
18 Boulevard de la République Dakar Senegal
Telephone.... 00221763824854
Email; [email protected]
Contact Person; Mr leman Fallou
Director Foreign Department of Banking and Financial Management
English section

The account information's is as follow:
Name of Depositor............Mr. Jerry Zeca
Next of Kin.................Miss Diana Jerry Zeca
Account Number................58634755004
Amount Deposited...........$4.500,000 US DOLLARS
Security Code .................PTS457BTSH

Please try to contact the bank today immediately you receive this mail, it is very important that you contact them so that they will reply to you. you will tell them that you are my trustee as well as my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account as my trustee and foreign partner, then the funds will be for us , Then immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my passport traveling papers and air ticket to meet you over there, please contact the Bank immediately you receives this mail and demand for the transfer to your account on my behalf.
Yours Diana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U surft nog met Internet Explorer 6 of 7? Nu gratis upgraden !

Eric Schrijvers

Ik heb de goede raad van LIon 106 opgevolgd want "Diana" vond het nodig om nog te reageren op mijn belachelijk voorstel (zie hoger), ik hou jullie op de hoogte :

RE: PayPal information and first deposit‏
Van: Nicolas VDB ([email protected])
Verzonden: woensdag 23 juni 2010 19:43:36
Aan: [email protected]

SCAMALERT. YOUR E-MAIL HAS BEEN CHECKED AND FOUND FALSE. YOU ARE NOW DELETED!!!
INTERNATIONAL SCAMALERT.

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:32:46 -0700
Subject: Re: PayPal information and first deposit
To: [email protected]

I received your mail and i do not want to think you are only making a mockery of my cruel condition, i told you that the bank here do not allow me withdraw any amount from the fund which my late father deposited for me because the Senegal financial law do not allow a refugee to operate an account, please do not let me think you are only making fun of me because i ran to you for help and then you can make fun of me.

Eric Schrijvers

ongelofelijk!!
"Diana" probeert nog om bij mij schuldgevoelens op te wekken : :D :D :D

DIANA‏
Van: Ms Diana Zeca ([email protected])
Verzonden: donderdag 24 juni 2010 14:52:06
Aan: Nicolas VDB ([email protected])

IT IS SO HEART BROKEN TO ME TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEING MAKING A MOCKERY OF MY CRUEL SITUATION BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS COMFORTABLE AND ONLY CHOSE TO MAKE FUN OF ME IT IS VERY CRUEL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU MAKE SO MUCH FUN AND MOCKERY OF ME WHILE PRETENDING TO HELP ME. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GOD. IF I AM YOUR SISTER BROTHER FAMILY OR RELATION WILL YOU MAKE FUN OF HIM OR HER IN SUCH CONDITION I PRAY THAT GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED ME TO SUFFER AT MY TERRIBLE SITUATION AND I SAY GOD BLESS YOU

Ramon73

Bericht door Ramon73 »

Ik kreeg mail van Vilem Bartos, of ik interesse had in een baan. Heb hem geantwoord dat hij me (mobiel) kon bellen en belde idd netjes op de volgende dag. Hij stuurde me een job description en antwoordformulier, als ik wilde kon ik het antwoordformulier ingevuld terug mailen.
Het leek me wel vreemd, want de baan was in een compleet andere sector dan wat ik kan/doe en salaris is €5000/maand. Toch maar gereageerd en ze wilden alleen adres en telefoonnummer hebben + paspoortgegevens. Adres hebben ze al uit Monsterboard of werk.nl CV kunnen halen, dus daar zit ik niet zo mee. Paspoortnummer heb ik verhaspeld, dus dat is niet bruikbaar. Met een half uurtje had ik al de belofte terug dat ze het contract gingen sturen.
Ben eens benieuwd hoe ze gebruiken willen maken, bankgegevens hebben ze immers nog niet. Ook geen scan van ID gestuurd uiteraard.

babyboom

Bericht door babyboom »

Ramon73 schreef:Ik kreeg mail van Vilem Bartos, of ik interesse had in een baan. Heb hem geantwoord dat hij me (mobiel) kon bellen en belde idd netjes op de volgende dag. Hij stuurde me een job description en antwoordformulier, als ik wilde kon ik het antwoordformulier ingevuld terug mailen.
Het leek me wel vreemd, want de baan was in een compleet andere sector dan wat ik kan/doe en salaris is €5000/maand. Toch maar gereageerd en ze wilden alleen adres en telefoonnummer hebben + paspoortgegevens. Adres hebben ze al uit Monsterboard of werk.nl CV kunnen halen, dus daar zit ik niet zo mee. Paspoortnummer heb ik verhaspeld, dus dat is niet bruikbaar. Met een half uurtje had ik al de belofte terug dat ze het contract gingen sturen.
Ben eens benieuwd hoe ze gebruiken willen maken, bankgegevens hebben ze immers nog niet. Ook geen scan van ID gestuurd uiteraard.

En???

al wat gehoord?

ik namelijk wel en vilem bartos heeft mij nu al meerdere malen gebeld
mijn eerste job was contact gegevens van 2 bedrijven te zoeken

het contract wat ze stuurde was meer een overeenkomst ik heb mijn advocaat laten lezen wat er in stond en hij vond er niets vreemd instaan.

behalve het bedrag die was aan de lage kant. want de mensen die dit beroep doen zit aan de 90000 per jaar.

Gesloten