LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] is dit oplichterij of misschien niet?

Mail ontvangen van iemand die u erfenisgeld wil bieden? Hebt u een of andere loterij gewonnen? Dit is waarschijnlijk Nigeriaanse fraude.
Gesloten
konvin

is dit oplichterij of misschien niet?

Bericht door konvin »

Beste mensen,

Een paar weken geleden heb ik een mail gekregen van iemand van Lome, Togo, en beweerde advocaat te zijn.
Of ik zijn naam mag zeggen of niet, weet ik niet. Ik heb de forumregels gelezen maar ze zijn nogal verwarrend.
Namen van andere mensen, en info van mezelf die ik liever niet vrijgeef hier, heb ik gecensureerd.

Mijn naam is Vincent Vanderelst in ieder geval.
Graag zou ik hulp krijgen van iemand die wat meer weet over deze zaken en me kan zeggen of dit zowieso oplichterij is, of dat ik dit nog niet kan weten. In het geval dat ik het nog niet kan weten, laat me aub weten wat ik moet doen om dit geld te krijgen indien het echt is, terwijl ik zeker niet opgelicht wordt indien het wel oplichterij is.

Ik vraag me dit af omdat hij niets van me vraagt wat verdacht is. Hij heeft mij niet gevraagd naar mijn bank account nummer. Dus als iemand die hier niet mee ervaren is, vind ik het toch vreemd op welke manier deze persoon me zou oplichten.

Dit was het eerste bericht van de zogenaamde advocaat:

Dear Van Der Elst,

Greetings to you and I hope this message meet you in good faith.

My name is Mr ****** ********,a solicitor at law and personal attorney to
late Engineer Van Der Elst,a national of your country,who died in a
motor accident in the year,2010,with his wife and their only
daughter.
I have contacted you as the beneficiary/next of kin to his
estate fund valued at ( US$18.5 Million) which he left behind in my
country by the Finance Firm,however he deposited the fund before his
death.
The said Finance company where he deposited the funds has for
sometime now issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my
client or his account shall be declared dormant and possibly
confiscated.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relative
for over 3 years now,I am now seeking your consent to present you as
the deceased next of kin since you have the same surname name with the
deceased,Please contact me now to this email address.

Waarop ik antwoordde: is this one of these typical scams? If not, tell me more, if yes, go away because scamming me is not going to happen.

Zijn antwoord: Dear Vinnie Vanderelst,

Compliments of the day and how are you?

Having the same name with the late client Mr. Arthur Vanderelst from Belgium is the very first point that got me attracted to you. It is a 50% positive result on claims here in my country. The funds is deposited in his signatory account.

This procedure is simple and straight forward. I was his lawyer before his death, being a very secretive person he did not introduce any next of kin or family to me. I have been bitter with his death and few months ago, the bank sent a sealed notice to me for an introduction of his next of kin. I searched all through his file and couldn't see any. I have tried to make contacts but it proves abortive so I started searching for his lineage and roots with the same name. That's how I found you. I will explained the source of these funds to you as it is genuine and legitimate earning from his business deals home and abroad this is the circumstances why I have to involve you. If it is left unclaimed, it will be repossessed by Government treasury based on foreign nationality intestacy succession.

Just a tip-: Inheritance issues in Lome Togo are dealt with by the Probate Registry, which is a division of the High Court. Its jurisdiction extends to all property of the deceased situated in Lome Togo as at the date of his/her death. In a case of death by intestacy as ours is, the court will require his lawyer or a qualified practitioner in the relevant jurisdiction to introduce his supposed next of kin who will be approved normally by affidavits of fact issued by the Inland Revenue Commissioner to inherit the funds. This is where I will come in.

I have made all arrangements to enable us receive these funds within two weeks. It’s easy considering the fact that it’s the same name. I will send a draft of self-explanatory MOU to binding us together in partnership once we agree as follows;

1. Total amount involved is (US$18,500,000.00)
2. 40% will go to you as gratification for your participation.
3. 10% will be used to acquire and build an orphanage in memory of the deceased.
4. 5% will be for any form of expenses that was incurred in the process of administration of estate and legal inheritance papers.
5. 45% will be for me.

I await your reply and acceptance.I expect a feedback from you with the below personal data:

1. Your Full Name .
2. Telephone/ Mobile Number.
3. Profession.
4. Date and Place of birth.
5. Identity Copy.

Be rest assured that all processes will be executed under the ambit of laws of both countries.
The fund will be transferred through Bank to Bank telegraphic / Swift transfer to your nominated Bank account . I wait your final consent and questions.

With best ragards,

Ik heb hem mijn naam, gsm nummer, naam van beroep (none), geboorteplaats+datum, kopie van mijn identiteitskaart doorgestuurd. Want daar kan hij niets mee doen toch? Hij vraagt niet naar mijn banknummer ofzo.

Ik heb er wel op geantwoord met: Why would a Belgian millionaire get a lawyer from Togo, Africa?

And why do you write the total amount in US dollars when the currency in Belgium is Euro??

I don't believe this. This looks like an attempt of scamming. Prove me that it's not a scam.

Hij verdedigde dit met: Being a Belgian does not restrict him from residing in any place or country of his choice. He resided in Lome Togo and did his legitimate business here in Lome Togo before his demise. He operated a Domiciliary Dollar Account hence the savings is in US$ . Hope this corrects your wrong impression.

En zij daar ook bij: I nurse same fears of betrayal like you having met each other through one of the most abused means of communication being the Internet that has repeated history of abuses over the years. To allay each parties fears of the unknown, i will suggest where we draft a legally enforceable mechanism to protect each others right and investment in the transaction.

You might not in any way be related to the deceased client and our chances of success is not based on similarity of names or blood ties but on the fact that he died without leaving a will or who should inherit the fund.

We have a rule here called INTESTACY RULE which empowers his attorney being me to appoint an administrator to his estate in event of death hence your choice.

You have my guarantee once more that what ever information you supplied are in safe hands and will never be exposed to any transaction that will be of detriment to your hard earned reputation / image. It is my Bond.

Sincerely Yours,

Uiteindelijk heb ik hem ook laten waten dat ik het oke vind dat hij op een of andere manier, mij recht geeft op 40% van de 18,5 miljoen USD. Wat dus 7,4 miljoen USD zou zijn.

Dan stuurde hij een mail waar hij in zei: Find attached the Inheritance application form dully completed by me to avoid error or omission. Kindly print out, sign , re-attach and submit both documents to the Bank through the official electronic mail as indicated in this correspondence

[email protected]

You are required to submit copy of your identification paper together with the application.

Dit is de bijlage:
Dr. ****** ********
Director of foreign remittance unit.
Banque Atlantique Togo (B.A.T.)
Lome- Togo
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FORM

Application for the release and transfer of USD$18.500.000(Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only).

The above amount was deposited by my deceased relative Mr. Arthur Vanderelst as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me by bank draft, cheque or the conventional swift telegraphic transfer process trough any of your correspondence financial institution either in Europe or America.

I also for the services of an accredited resident attorney who will be required to ensure speedy transfer of this fund to me bank account. I have in addition attached a copy of my international passport/driving license or ID card for proper official identification with the below filled personal information.

Private telephone no(s) 04 ** ** ** **
Private fax no(s)……………………………………………………………………..........
Private email address *****************@hotmail.com
Sex Male
Marital status Single
Professional status None
Your names Vincent Vanderelst
Nationality/Present location ********** Belgium
Age 28 June 1995

I attest herein that this application request is in compliance to your banking internal policies and respect to your official protocols to the above stated matter. I therefore agree to your terms/requirements that will enhance an immediate transfer of my inheritance fund as applied. Please accept this late application, I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Your signature………………………………..
Date…………………………………….

Dus wat moet ik nu doen? Als men al 100% zeker zou kunnen zijn dat dit vals is, hoe dan?
En als dit niet zeker is, hoe kan ik zowieso niet opgelicht worden en toch dit geld krijgen moest het echt zijn?

Alvast bedankt. Sorry voor de lange post.

14peter

Re: is dit oplichterij of misschien niet?

Bericht door 14peter »

Ik heb niet uw hele verhaal gelezen, maar dit gaat waarschijnlijk om erfenisfraude. Daarbij wordt u gevraagd om kosten te betalen alvorens u het bedrag ontvangt. Nadat u heeft betaalt worden er weer nieuwe kosten opgevoerd en dat herhaald zich totdat u leeggemolken bent. Die erfenis gaat u nooit ontvangen.

419 bait

Bericht door 419 bait »

Dit soort mafia achtige praktijken zijn al heel oud!
Kijk eens op 419 scam bait!
De bedoeling is daar juist de mensen (oplichters) maanden bezig te houden,vraag steeds om hun ID en stuur nooit die van jou(anders maken ze daar weer misbruik van)
Ik laat ze maanden steeds een ID sturen en dan weer ineens ga ik naar buurland Ghana voor werk en wil ze daar laten komen(wat ze nooit doen) Dan beloof ik weer via western union te storten en dan breek ik mn been waardoor het ff kan duren voordat ik weer mag rijden.
Ik vraag ze dan om een rekeningnr om het via bank te doen...en als dan er een andere naam staat dan wil ik daar weer een ID van.Als je goed kijkt zijn die altijd mooi gefotoshopt!
Altijd laat op Vrijdag zg storten want het weekend zit er tussen,en natuurlijk vragen ze waar het geld blijft daarna.
Altijd geduldig blijven en weer zeggen dat de betaling teruggekaatst is...geef de bankmanager maar de schuld dat die de rekening niet vertrouwde....en laat ze na 2 keer een andere rekeningnr geven ,wat altijd weer een andere naam is(ook weer met ID)
Ondertussen krijgt iedereen geld daar van elkaar voor de rekeningnummers beschikbaar stellen en jij blijft altijd lachen en pakt de bedriegers zo terug!
Ga nooit naar naar ze persoonlijk en stuur nooit je echte gegevens en zeg dat je naam anders is dan de Email
Noem jezelf desnoods K.Uttenkop bijv want weten zij veel??
Mochten jullie vragen hebben mail me gerust want ik ben al zo een 2 jaar bezig met advies van 419 bait de engelse website.Zo pak je bedriegers aan want justitie en politie staat hier toch machteloos :P :twisted: :twisted:

vliegenderob

Bericht door vliegenderob »

ik heb jaren geleden een soortgelijke brieven gehad, ook de bedragen waren ongeveer gelijk. Meestal was het de erfgename van een door terroristen vermoorde politicus, (naam klopte), Ik heb zelfs telefonisch contact met haar gehad, ik kon haar bellen, ze zat in een vluchtelingenlamp geleid door een Pastoor uit Nederland, althans volgens haar en deze Pastoor zei toen ik hem sprak dat het een hele mooie dame was en verbond mij vervolgens door met haar! Toen het bijna rond was zei ze dat een ambtenaar er lucht van had gekregen en het blokkeerde. Zoals alle Nigerianen, zei zij, was ook die man omkoopbaar en vroeg mij tweeduizend dollar te storten, dan zou de storting van de miljoenen naar mijn rekening doorgaan! Ik zei dat ze die man dan maar van die 18 miljoen moest betalen en heb, hoe kan het ook anders, niets meer iets van haar gehoord!

Nettie

Bericht door Nettie »

Ik kreeg vorige week een mailtje over een erfenis. Na wat heen en weer mailen kreeg ik dit mailtje:
Attn
I can see that your government need this two Certificates, MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE and ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE to proof that your fund amount US$597,500.00 transferred above to your beneficiary name is freely and completely not for terrorist activities into Country . Therefore, I will advise to Contact Barrister Mrs Mary Amah she will help you obtain the Certificates from Ministry of Justice,
Contact Person Mary Amah
Email ( [email protected] )
Thanks
Mr Frank Utah
Access Bank Plc

Daarna kreeg ik het volgende mailtje van een advocaat:
Thank you very much for using my office and I promise that you will receive the documents before close of work tomorrow.
1, I need your full name and address
2. The Total amount transfer to your account.
3. your phone number.
So the two documents will cost only 420.00.Euros
The costs of my service are only 177.00.Euro but you will pay me half payment of 88.00 Euro when you receive the document, you can pay me the balance of 89.00,Euro therefore, money you will send now is only 509.00.Euros

You can send it by the name of Mony Gram Agent below.
RECEIVER ALEX UJAH
190 COURT OF JUSTICE BENINIO REPÚBLICA
thank you
Barr. Mary Amah

Daarna kreeg ik dit mailtje of ik maar ff €509,00 over wilde maken voor 2 certificaten:

You can transfer the 509. 00 Euros to this account information below and scan the payment receipt and send it to me tomorrow morning to enable me apply for the certificate and collect it before close of work tomorrow from the Ministry of Justice.

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: OGOLO MIKE
ACCOUNT NUMBER NO: 3014337294
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA
Thanks
Barr. Mary Amah

Gisteren mailtje met:
What is delay you send the money?

Heb zelf mailtje teruggestuurd met volgende tekst:
My husband is afraid that it will not be right and we will lose money and nothing will be wasted. He says: We are guaranteed that we really get that big sum of money.

Kreeg hierop mailtje:
Why your husband is afraid for what is belong to you and the transfer is done on your name. I am give you full assurance that you must receive the funds so dont be any afraid for send the money ok. Here is the agreement guarantee attached for you. So you can sign the agreement and resend it back with the payment receipt as directive on the account information below. please remember to send me any of your ID CARD because the Court will also need it for the issue of the Certificates.

Vanmorgen weer een mailtje van iemand anders met de tekst:
It is left for you to provide the certificates and receive your fund, that is only my advise for you.

EEN HEEL LANG VERHAAL MAAR DIT RIEKT TOCH NAAR OPLICHTING OF BEN IK ABUIS?????????

Gesloten